Class Action Litigation
Goldblatt Partners acts in a variety of class action lawsuits, sometimes teaming with co-counsel at other law firms in Toronto or across the country.
A number of our class actions arise in the employment context, including actions for unpaid overtime, actions brought by pension plan members seeking their fair share of a pension surplus and actions brought by retirees alleging improper reduction or elimination of post-retirement health benefits.
We have also acted in class actions involving breach of copyright, as well as breach of consumer laws against companies such as Bell Mobility, Groupon Inc. and General Motors of Canada Inc.
To find out more about class actions, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
To see a list of our class actions or to find out the status of a class action in which you are a member, visit our Class Actions page.
- Superior Court of Justice finds CIBC liable for unpaid overtime
- Court approves settlement in Goodlife class action
- Employer should not have slashed post-retirement benefits, Court holds
- Crawley v. Avon Canada Inc.
- Fareau and Capay v. Bell Canada and Ontario
- Fresco v. Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce