Administrative law is the body of law that regulates the operation and procedures of government agencies, like commissions and boards.
You are aware we represent clients before labour relations boards and human rights tribunals. We also represent individuals and organizations in a variety of proceedings before other administrative tribunals and agencies, including:
- Employment Insurance appeals
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board objections and appeals
- Occupational Health and Safety appeals
- Commissions of inquiry and coroner’s inquests
- Professional regulatory and discipline tribunals
We have also represented several administrative agencies and tribunals, providing advice on a wide range of issues, and conducting training seminars for their members on administrative law practice issues.