GP lawyers are speaking at the CALL conference
GP lawyers are getting ready to speak at the 2023 conference of the Canadian Association of Labour Lawyers. The conference is in Saskatoon, and takes place from Thursday June 1 to Sunday June 4.
GP speakers include:
- Steven Barrett, who will discuss governments breaching Charter rights.
- Emma Phillips will talk about Non-Disclosure Agreements: Navigating the Utility and Ethical Ramifications of NDAs in Grievance Settlements.
- Erica Cartwright will speak on a panel about Climate and Labour Law.
- Ben Piper will moderate a panel on Developments in sectoral bargaining. Mark Rowlinson will be a speaker on that panel.
- Lorne Richmond will moderate a panel on Labour Power Post-Pandemic.
- Danielle Sandhu will discuss Bill 26 on the 10-minute labour lawyer panel.
- Ben Piper will discuss COVID vaccination cases.
- Colleen Bauman, Steven Barrett and Daniel Sheppard will participate in the Supreme Court and Appellate Update panel.
Steven Barrett, Colleen Bauman, Erica Cartwright, Emma Phillips, Benjamin Piper, Lorne Richmond, Mark Rowlinson, Danielle Sandhu, Daniel Sheppard